I have been craving a greater workout on my upper body. This has it. I have been wanting something tough. This is it. I wanted something that increased with my strengthening, like running. Found it here.
I did this video, the Start It Up! portion, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. My body aches. In a good kicking booty way! My arms were sore, my torso was sore, but after a day of healing I felt stronger! This is going to be an awesome change to my efforts to own my body again!
Thursday I came downstairs early in the morning, started working up a sweat soon into the program. Peach wanted me to hold her the entire time, so I did all of the leg movements while holding a baby. Pretty tricky! Pretty heavy! I couldn't believe how hot it was! I was seriously a sweaty mess. Then it dawned on me...
I checked the thermostat.
Apparently Bear felt it was too cold that morning, so he put the thermostat at 80.
80.
You know. Like working out, outside in the middle of Summer in the Northwest.
Needless to say, Bear was surprised when I turned the thermostat back down to 65, and opened all of the windows and patio door... And completed my exercise without a hitch, since Peach discovered toys were more fun than a non-stop mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment