
I love to laugh. I remember, as a child, the power I felt when my mom genuinely laughed at one of my jokes. I remember working with a very very difficult person, and making her laugh for the first time, breaking the ice, creating a great friendship. I remember going to Conference once, my sister ES and I laughing, and someone approaching us saying "I knew you were here because I heard you laughing." Before The Captain and I were reunited, his mom told him he needed to make sure to marry someone who liked to laugh.
I like to laugh, so we are a good pair. However, sometimes I'm too sarcastic, and hurt feelings unintentionally... So whether or not these make you laugh, now you know what makes me laugh, and I couldn't help but share.








My friend, Ardith's, blog inspired me. Sometimes I have crossed the line in "trying to be funny", but I have found that when I just let funny happen, it's a lot funnier, and a lot more enjoyable! Like when babes wake up to find their hair's been partying all night long...

Love the pictures. I like to laugh as well. Thanks for the smile today. Thanks also for the brownie recipe. My family enjoyed them last night.
ReplyDeleteHa! The one with the baby and the statue made me laugh out loud. :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete