
I learned that my husband could eat In-N-Out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't blame him. Thank you Redding.

I learned that even the smaller LDS temples are beautiful and serene, and totally worth stopping for. Even in bad weather.

I learned that it's good to stick with your gut, and leave the chains in the car if you feel you should, rather than take them out, providing more room for luggage. It saved us $85.

I learned that The Captain is really my hero. He's also not afraid to try things he doesn't know, which is admirable in a crisis.

I learned that backtracking to go through Crescent City and the California Coast would have been quicker than taking 3 hours to drive 30 miles. But, it was beautiful...


I learned to laugh at irony.

I learned that I'm genuinely thankful that I don't need a map and transport to get around my home.

I learned that my husband likes Gerber Puffs. Maybe more than Peach does.

I learned that Peach is a pretty good traveler, considering her age. And she thinks it's party time when we reach our destination.

I learned that being surrounded by good friends can feel like Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment